Long Term Care Insurance Quote
Our Online Privacy Pledge
To preserve your privacy, we pledge to...
- Collect only the information we need to provide information about insurance products and prices available to you.
- Protect against unauthorized access to your information.
- Refuse to disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Require companies that help us service you to protect your information in accordance with strict privacy standards.
- Refuse to sell your information to outside mailing list companies or telemarketers.
- Maintain up-to-date privacy notices on our site.
What information is collected?
Insurance-related information: This includes some personal information necessary for providing a quote (e.g. gender, health, tobacco use),
as well as information on the type and amount of insurance you desire (e.g. type of insurance, amount of coverage desired, length of term desired, etc.).
Contact information: Information needed to respond to your inquiries (e.g. name, email address, phone number).
Miscellaneous information: Time and date you submitted the form, website you used when asking for the quote. No information is gathered from your computer.
Who sees and uses the information?
- Your insurance advisor. When you submit a quote, you are given the contact information of one of our insurance advisors. This person becomes your personal advisor, who can answer all of your questions and provide informed advice. Your advisor will also be licensed in your area, so will be able to handle all of your insurance needs.
- CLIC Head Office. Should you need it, our head office is also available to respond to your inquiries. There is always a licensed advisor available who can provide quotes or answer questions. For CLIC Insurance Services Inc.'s Head Office, call (toll-free) 1.877.830.7000.
How is this information used?
Insurance and personal information: Your insurance and personal information is used by your advisor to prepare a quote.
If you continue with purchasing insurance, the information may also be used when completing the application form.
Contact information: Immediately after submitting a quote, your email address is used to send a confirmation email containing your reference number and your advisor's contact information.
Contact information gathered in a quote form is used by your advisor to respond to your inquiries. If further information is necessary to prepare an accurate quote, they may email or call to collect the missing information.
They may also contact you to see if you have any questions, or to see if they can be of any further assistance.
Miscellaneous Information: May be used to collect statistics, such as website usage, or advisor response time. Your personal, insurance, and contact information is neither used nor recorded in these statistics.
Results are used to improve the functionality of our websites and the service of our advisors.
Is any of the information disclosed to others?
No. Your information will never be given to third party vendors. Your insurance and contact information is used used solely by your advisor or by CLIC Head Office to respond to your inquiries.
Will I receive any future correspondence?
No. Your email address and telephone number are not used in any contact lists, so you will not receive any future correspondence.